We understand that auctions can be quite daunting for first time attendees however we have taken every measure possible to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible. Any one of our members of staff will gladly walk you through the process or alternatively you can simply follow the step by step guide detailed below:
Decide on what items interest you.
- Depending on the item it may be possible to browse the sale or search for a specific item.
- Depending on the sale it may be possible for you to purchase a catalogue.
- Attend a free pre-auction viewing.
Once you have decided upon the items you wish to bid on you need to register to bid. Registration requires the payment of a deposit, the amount however varies depending on the type of auction you are participating in. At present registration can be done in one of 2 ways:
- In Person
- Proxy Bid
Arrange for Payment.
- If your bid is successful you will be provided with an invoice showing the hammer price plus purchases levy and VAT.
- The details provided upon registration will be shown on the invoice so please take care to provide the correct information before hand.
- Payment is due in cash either on the day of the auction or the following working day depending on the type of sale.
- Having made full payment your goods will be available for collection